In this class we skipped the props and just went for classical standard Mat sequence. Even without the more advanced exercises like Teaser, Jackknife and Side Planks, I still worked up a sweat and felt the work.
Work off some of those holiday calories and have fun!
As always, use discretion when following a virtual fitness session. Don’t do exercises you’re unfamiliar with, don’t do anything that hurts, and follow the advice of your medical provider.
Exercises in the video:
- All-fours warm up: opposite arm/leg reaches, mini planks
- Supine warm ups: pelvic tilts, marching, toe taps, knee sways, bridging, chest lifts
- Roll Down/Roll Up
- Single Leg Circles with hip stirs and hamstring stretch
- Rolling Like a Ball
- Abdominal Series (“the 5s”): single leg stretch, double leg stretch, scissors stretch, double straight leg stretch, criss cross
- Spine Stretch: front, side, saw
- Open Leg Rocker
- Side Lying Legs: leg lift, side kick, leg circles, bicycle, banana
- Single Leg Kicks
- Swimming (legs only)
If you’re looking for more personalized attention, I’m available for private virtual sessions.